RESPONSE PLAN FOR COVID-19
Our planning during this health emergency includes:
- Our priority is providing safe, reliable energy to our members.
- Office closed to public after 12:00 PM March 20, 2020.
- We encourage you to sign up for alerts through SmartHub. This is the quickest, most effective way for PPCS to provide updates to you.
- Take advantage of paying through SmartHub, pay-by-phone, night drop box, automatic payment or mail.
- Check back for more updates. Information will also be posted through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Monday | February 3, 2020
PPCS members are helping local programs through the Operation Round Up program.
Wednesday | November 20, 2019
Members of Pierce Pepin Cooperative Services are helping stock Pierce and Pepin County food shelves through the co-op’s Operation Round Up program.