RESPONSE PLAN FOR COVID-19
Our planning during this health emergency includes:
- Our priority is providing safe, reliable energy to our members.
- Beginning Wednesday, November 18, 2020, PPCS offices are closed due to the current health concerns. Please contact us through SmartHub or by calling 800-924-2133. Operations staff will continue working in the field and we ask that you do not interrupt their work.
- We encourage you to sign up for alerts through SmartHub. This is the quickest, most effective way for PPCS to provide updates to you.
- Take advantage of paying through SmartHub, pay-by-phone, night drop box, automatic payment or mail.
- Check back for more updates. Information will also be posted through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Monday | November 9, 2020
Pierce Pepin Cooperative Services (PPCS) recently announced grants for three local charitable organizations. PPCS members made these grants possible ...
Tuesday | September 22, 2020
Pierce Pepin Cooperative Service (PPCS) is celebrating National Drive Electric Week, September 26 through October 4.