Pierce Pepin Cooperative Service (PPCS) is celebrating National Drive Electric Week, September 26 through October 4. National Drive Electric Week is a celebration raising awareness of the many benefits of all-electric and plug-in hybrid cars, trucks, motorcycles, and more. PPCS will be bringing its Chevrolet Bolt electric vehicle (EV) to four area towns on Monday through Thursday. PPCS staff will be on hand providing information about the benefits of driving EV’s and PPCS’ EV charging units. On Friday, PPCS will have test drives of the EV from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. See the PPCS EV in your town? Take a photo and post it to social media for a chance to win one of four Amazon Echo Dots.
PPCS’ Electric Vehicle schedule:
- Monday morning, September 28 - River Falls
- Tuesday morning, September 29 - Ellsworth
- Wednesday afternoon, September 30 - Pepin
- Thursday afternoon, October 1 - Prescott
- Friday, October 2, test-drives at PPCS office, W7725 US Highway 10, Ellsworth
To schedule a test drive, contact Jay Nesseth at 715-273-4355, ext. 114. Drivers must provide proof of insurance. To enter the Amazon Echo Dot giveaway, find the PPCS EV, take a picture, and post the picture to Facebook or Instagram, tagging @piercepepincoop.