Programs & Rebates
Pierce Pepin Cooperative Services (PPCS) offers multiple avenues for our members to lower energy bills, increase energy efficiency and conservation, and help our environment through our Electric$ense rebates and incentives.
Use the links below to learn more about these important programs:
Rebate terms and conditions:
- Rebate will not exceed the cost of the equipment.
- Equipment must be purchased and/or installed in 2019.
- Equipment must be installed on cooperative’s lines.
- Installed equipment must be connected to PPCS’ load management system, when applicable.
- Rebates are in place through December 31, 2019, or until funds are depleted.
- Rebates will be issued as a credit to member’s electric account.
- Submit rebate form and required documentation no later than 3 months after purchase and/or installation, or by January 2, 2020, whichever comes first.
Rebate forms and required materials can be mailed to:
Pierce Pepin Cooperative Services
Attn: Electric$ense Program
PO Box 420
Ellsworth WI 54011-0420
Questions? Send us an e-mail using our Contact Us form or call 715-273-4355 (Ext. 114)